I enjoy telling a story with my photography.
I am driven to capture a special moment or detail with each photo. I'm happy to share my journey through photography.
Read my articles:
- A Different Perspective of the Mulberry River
- Keep Arkansas Beautiful; Great River Cleanup 2015
- An Invitation to The Great River Cleanup
- Hometown Hero
- Music on the MulberryThe View from Above
- Recreation: A Family AffairHarvest Festival Bands take to the Natural State
- Harvest Music Festival – Not Just About the Music
- Kayaking the Mulberry River with Chuck Dovish
One of the many great things about Byrd’s Adventure Center is that they always place the safety of their guests as their first priority. So much in fact that they often enroll their own employees in our Swiftwater classes to give their employees the knowledge necessary to effect a water rescue should the need arise. In this video, Byrd’s employee Courtney learns that it’s easy to get back in a capsized boat if you use a little teamwork!Posted by Hare Mountain Rescue on Sunday, April 29, 2018